Learn the benefits of being active
Learn how to save money when buying fruits and vegetables
Learn how much dairy adults and children need each day
Learn to make better beverage choices
Eating Smart * Being Active
This class series is for low-income adults who are raising children. This series can be taught at an agency with a group of adults or as a series of home visits. During this series of 8 hands on, interactive classes, adults will learn to:
- Buy Healthy food with your money and SNAP or WIC benefits.
- Make recipes your children will love.
- Plan nutritious meals that save time and money
- Prepare delicious dishes with less salt, sugar, and fat.
- Use food labels to make healthy choices.
Last updated May 26, 2016